Live food cultures

Willy Wombat

Anyone got vinegar eels or grindal worms or micro worms available in the region. I was hoping to start up a culture for a breeding program.

Appreciate any info

WW (Steve)

Hi

I've got Vinegar Eels and maybe grindal worms (where is that ice-cream container? unsure.gif ). I tell you what, I'll bring some VEs (and possibly grindal worms) along to the auction on Monday.

Cheers

Richard

ohboy... remind me to bring my camera.

Some shots of richard performing his "how ta siphon/suck vinager eels outta the jar" show are sure to rate highly in the CDAS photo comp smile.gif.

We were all so busy rolling around on the floor laughing (sympathetically of course LOL.gif ) last time that no-one thought to take a photo.

Hey all - sorry i missed the CDAS meeting last night. Had a little bit of an expensive technical problem over the weekend, and wasnt in a very good mood or very interested in talking about fish. Richard - i will have to try and get those live foods off you another time (if your still willing to give me a little bit wink.gif ). Hope the meeting went well, and that there were lots of bargins to be had in the auction.

Cheers

Steve

Willy,

Once we got started at the actual hellanic club at woden it was an interesting talk about small marine setup. Unfortunately there were not to many fish but plenty of cheap plants. Unforutately my luck has again turned for the worst with me making room in my 2' tank by moving Anita's breed tawians to my newly empties 4' tank (got rid of those convicts finally) to wake up this morning to find them all but dead I have once of four left and he is on his last legs sadsmiley02.gif . The heater was turned down too low and with a chill in the air the tank dropped to cold 22 degrees from their old tank that was sitting on 27 degrees. huh.gifsadsmiley02.gif

SERNEITY NOW!! (Quote from Seinfeld)

Well I suppose I have now a blank canvas to work with now. Looks like I might have to go up tp the next NSWSC aution to see what I can get.

cheers

Rosco

Archived