CHOMP !

Guest Gutty

Guest Gutty

So one of my mates has a 3x18 with a few haps/peacocks in it. Against my advice his wife decided she like the look of "that bright orange fish" and bought a couple of red zebras.

Well a few months on and one of them starts beating up everything in site, so we remove it and give it away to a shop. They thought that the smaller one wasn't being nasty so left him in there.........a month down the track and it's killed 4 haps/peacocks in 2 days.

So out it comes, and into my American tank it goes..........straight off it starts hounding my Green Terrors which are atleast twice it's size blink.gif . next morning i couldn't find it or my male Jag............

After all that.........a picture tells a thousand words......

6" Jag......3" Red zebra..........i thought he was gonna choke for a while there.......

user posted image

Guest Gutty

Geez, i posted this on an American board and just about got burnt at the stake........hooray for open minds ey !?!?

Incase anyone on here has the wrong impression, i'd just like to point out that i don't do this regularly, i don't do it for kicks, I've tried giving them away before with out any luck, i simply couldn't think of a better place to put the Zebra than in my Jags tummy.

So i appologise if this has offended anyone, but it was either the Jag or the bin.... unsure.gifblush.gif

Lata

Matt

BTW, Cheers Andy. smile.gif

Archived