Anyone buy anything exciting at last months...

YeW

not sure who got them but I noticed some great deals. a couple of VERY nice electric blue colonies went for very low prices. saw 18 little sulphur crested lithobates about 3 or 4 cm go for about $30. nice young black calvus went very cheap also. some nice red humps went through, as did a VERY nice pair of convicts (which fetched $30+). was very much a buyers night with saulosi LUCKY to get $1 each at times. a few nice pairs of bristlenose also went through, for only $30 a pair which was great money.

thats all I remember anyway wink.gif

I got some cool fish last night, even managed to win an oversize 2 footer in the raffle and some flake frenzy food.

I bought some electric yellows, some saulosi, some jack dempseys (which if someone could tell me there scientific name that would be great) and i also got some cool little afro blues.

Cheers, Alan. cool.gif

I was the one who got the last 2 foot tank at the American show. cool.gif and had to go get some money off my girlfriend so that I would have the exact change.

I am sure you would recognise me. Just that you wouldn't actually know that I was CalvusToThe Rescue. laugh.gif

BTW whoever got the convict pair definitely paid a premium for them but they are prolific breeders and I agree with the auctioneers description that the female was very pretty.

I got some juvenile salousi and also sold some fish and I also joined the NSWCS that night as well.

My name was called out during the break much to my amazement due to a prior mixup with some fish I was selling. I'm glad the person who was after them was able to get them in the end.

I wasn't able to stay the whole night (due to a soccer game I had to watch cry2.gif ), but I think Gav did a great job with the auction.

Cheers

Paul

biggrin.gif

I agree GAV did do a great job. I wouldn't get up and have a go. I also got some M. maingano's, nice little fish

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Josh and Evelyn

Archived