Measured My Calvus

mulva

So I am moving and had to take down 1 of my tanks. During the move of the fish, I grabed a shot of the largest calvus I have. This is by far my favorite fish I have ever owned. Notice his tail is curled a bit upwards.

user posted image

Awesome Kevin - he doesn't look that big in the pic - just as well there is a ruler there laugh.giflaugh.gif or I wouldn't have believed you. tongue.gif

Hope the move goes well for them all Kevin, and the family too lolol - you going far from where you are now?

Yes, Troy, it's inches - 8 little lines between the numbers instead of 10 which would indicate metric rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

omg, i totally forgot you guys dont use inches over there lol

wink.gif

Anita actually the wife and I are seperating......so we are selling the house. Kinda sad, but we are going to make a good amount from the sale. Im just trying to get into a nice apartment before the 15th of this month (closing date of the house).

Guest Panga

Thx Anita biggrin.gif

Wow i didnt notice you were from Florida mulva. I guess that explains the inches ruler wink.gif

Hope all goes well with your move.

Cheers Troy biggrin.gif

Good to see you back around the SCP Mulva.

Sweet calvus. (wild caught right?) How do you find he feeds on pellets and flake, as compared with a tank bred fish?

Lucky for me, the guy that owned him before me got him eating pellots. By the time I got him he had been tank kept for about 6 months. He eats everything now lol.

Now the second group of F0 calvus I got is a diferent story. Out of the 11, about 6 of them will take in pellots np, the other 5 I am still trying to get converted. All of my F1 or non wild caughts eat pellots or flake with no probs at all.

Guest Smasha

Is there such a thing as calvus envy ? I think i have a slight case........laugh.gif

LOL Hey Gutty biggrin.gif

Yes i think there is such a thing and if there's not there is now tongue.gif

Very nice fish mulva biggrin.gif Cant wait till our's gets that big will look awesome biggrin.gif

Archived