Panga's Pics

Guest Panga

Troy,

very nice indeed, im going to look for some lionheads today but they are so rare here so dont know if i will have any luck, what fish is that above the lionhead.

cheers

Guest Panga

Thx Andy. He is one of my very favorite fish. I have a real soft spot for the Steatocranus species. I would also like to own some tinanti aswell but still havent been able to find any.

Thx Sarah. Yeah i found the lionheads hard to find aswell. Not many shops like to keep them. sadsmiley02.gif

The pic above the lionhead is my male Pseudotropheus lombardoi. biggrin.gif

Cheers Troy biggrin.gif

Guest Gutty

And you think you need a new camera......... laugh.gif

They're good mate. That lionhead is a funny look'n fella, but i love your Maleri....

Nice pics I need to get myself a digital camera. Believe it or not I have saw 3 loinheads around 8 cms in a LFS in Canberra but they were charging $70 each for them so they are still there. That is the first time that I have seen them around here.

cheers

PR

Guest Panga

Thx Gutty biggrin.gif yeah there is some good camera's getting about. i just dont have many options on mine. But im happy with the pics it does take.

Thx paparossco. Wow that is dear. I did see some in a shop a while ago and they were selling them @ $26 for 3cm fish. eek.gif

With Ben ( AKA The Cichlid Man ) breeding top quality lionheads and now im breeding some too hopefully there will be more available for everyone. wink.gif

Cheers Troy biggrin.gif

thanks Troy

the lionheards i saw a while ago in a LFS here were about $20 each for a 3-4cm fish , i thought it was a lombardoi , unusual though to find really nice ones most look washed out unlike yours.

Guest Panga

Thx Sarah. Yeah he is a great fish i've had for ages that i could never sell. He has so much aggression. Even the out side of his tank is his territory and you get too close and he headbutts the glass trying to bite you. Its a task cleaning the tank he is in as he also likes to bite, doesnt really hurt though. I have hard time keeping him with anything and he is in a tank by himself atm sadsmiley02.gif

The most i sell my lionhead for is $5 and thats fish that are 5cm and up. Smaller onces are obviously cheaper blush.gif

Cheers Troy biggrin.gif

Guest Panga

Loachman,

Thx mate. biggrin.gif

Im sure you will find some good quality ones for sale in the classfieds section on this site. There is a few people that sell some excellent quality fronty's

I dont know if there is any available atm though.

Cheers Troy biggrin.gif

Awesome pics dude, i like the lionheads, heaps of cool character.

For those who want some lionheads in the sydney area, i recently saw a shedload

at the aquarium shop in manly not sure of the name but its across the road from the cricket oval near the main wharf.

Cheers, Alan. cool.gif

Archived