whats wrong

sez ianchello

hi every one,iv been after a male 6bar 4 a while now but when i reply to people they dont reply back,are they getting my emails or are they just plane ignoring,can any one help,hope this is in the right forum section,cheers sez

Mate theres a good chance of people ignoring you if you make offers they consider a bit rough. But if you are agreeing to their price I can't see why they wouldn't reply?

i think people just dont want to sell there fish,cause i agree with there price but they just dont get back to me, i even say that il pick them up when ever it suits them,still no reply,just plane rude i think wink.gif

Guest Panga

sez ianchello,

I found a lot of people on this forum are very busy people and just dont have the time to reply at the time you send the email. It can simply slip there mind by accident by the next day. blush.gif Not everyone has the time to reply straight away wink.gif

I find if you send another email being polite your will get a reply.

Cheers Troy biggrin.gif

Also some people are just simply indecisive and don't know whether they want to sell their fish or not. They may reply to you and then beat around the bush, do some soul searching, realise how emotionally attached they are to the fish and then decide not to sell it after all. In most cases like this.... I think they can't stand up to the fact they've wasted your time and just ignore you afterwards.

I think you should include a "NO TIME WASTERS" or "SERIOUS SELLERS ONLY" line in your WTB post.

This might not be the case here but it does happen.

Cheers

Paul

Archived