need your opinions

superbad0417

hey guys im just looking for some opinions on how much i could flog my tank for, comes with eheim canister filter and 300w heater as well as sand, rocks and few plants.

IM NOT POSTING IT FOR SALE HERE JUST WANT SOME OPINIONS

IPB Image

ITS AN AQUA VITAL AND IS ROUGHLY 3FOOT IN LENGTH WITH BUILT IN FILTER

You could search ebay for similiar items to get an idea.

hey guys im just looking for some opinions on how much i could flog my tank for, comes with eheim canister filter and 300w heater as well as sand, rocks and few plants.

IM NOT POSTING IT FOR SALE HERE JUST WANT SOME OPINIONS

ITS AN AQUA VITAL AND IS ROUGHLY 3FOOT IN LENGTH WITH BUILT IN FILTER

nah its an AV-850, condition is pretty good with a few scratches but not visible when full of water, 3 different bulbs in hod and small amount of damage on doors but nothing major...

there is none on ebay thats why i put it here

Tanks are a hard thing to price. I personally wouldn't buy a tank like that (personal choice), but others like them. Being that you can a buy a new one for close to $500, I would say John is pretty close to the money

no way i wouldn't part with it for $100 looks like ill keep it as a spare as im getting a 5ft for free from a mate with hood and cabinet .....

Solution: Advertise it for sale at a price you would part with it, if it doesn't sell, keep it as a spare.

Chucked it in the search bar,

4fter on Ebay $305 at present Aqua one, ehiem filter, etc.

3fter's from $70 up to $400, new $350 to $700.

Check for yourself.

NO i would not part with it for $100 as well??.

mate i would rather store it in the garage than sell it for such a low price, $100 isn't even enough for a canister filter ....

Superbad, you asked for opinions.

And you got them.

Because of the way that you write your replies it seems that you are taking the opinions personally.

Dobbin 4 has taken time to help you.

We often don't get the returns on our goods that we want, but that's life.

citypainter i simply replied with my opinion on what people have told me so theres no need to get offended about what i wrote.

It was nothing rude or in anyway to offend anyone who has helped me out.

But thanks for your concern !

Thanks to everyone else who has given me there opinion it was much appreciated .....

citypainter i simply replied with my opinion on what people have told me so theres no need to get offended about what i wrote.

Thanks to everyone else who has given me there opinion it was much appreciated .....

I think you could pull $200 + on ebay maybe $300.

I paid 300 for a similar tank and I didnt get an eheim with it.

I think you could pull $200 + on ebay maybe $300.

Btw I sent you two pm's and got no reply???

i think if you advertise on ebay you should get 250/300 aslong as it was "fish ready" meaning, just ad water and fish

there is a 4ft one selling on here for $300. i saw it when i was buyig fish, as soon as he told me it was for sale and the price i was looking for a reason to own a 7th tank lol .

but yet its still not sold

good luck with your sale ?

I'm not offended, just concerned.

But I appreciate the response above.

Good luck with your collection of opinions

• 3 weeks later...

Archived