Satanoperca leucosticta

japes

beautiful lov tank shot planning a new tank iv decided now oh how did you sorce the timber ?

amazing fish

Q. do they always look like that or is it lighting or flash ?

Q.male female how do you tell the differents ?

sorry for going off topic

very very nice aso what do you have it stocked with ?

beautiful lov tank shot planning a new tank iv decided now oh how did you sorce the timber ?

amazing fish

Q. do they always look like that or is it lighting or flash ?

Q.male female how do you tell the differents ?

sorry for going off topic

very very nice aso what do you have it stocked with ?

Timber I've been collecting for years ;)

a) No flash used in any of these photos, just tanking lighting. Photographs really do them no justice, as their spangling depends heavily on certain lighting angles. I'll be picking up a wireless flash setup this week and will post the results.

b) Short of venting them it's difficult. Activity is more of a indicator than physical features. I know the sexes of a few of the fish just from watching them and remembering (spawning helps too ;)).

Not off topic at all, there are currently Rosy and Head and Tail-Light tetra in with them, but this is being changed. Doing a Rio Negro setup.

That flaring female photo is just AWSOME!!! :clap just like all your other fish!

how do you get your photos so good!?! the black bckground does wonders for there colours. :clap:clap

Cooder