Online Shopping

travolta

Yep i reckon the dudes on the left are the best on the web. Dont know if any sell mail order live plants, so a good place for them is www.aquamail.com.au . HAvent bought anything off them, dont think thier prices are all that terrific on general stuff, but they sell live plants and thier prices arent to bad biggrin.gif

Also is St george aquarium meant to have online shopping? when i click the link i get their address etc and then this "an error occurred while processing this directive"

gee... thanx heaps for the great replies!

i've been looking around because i wanna setup a new system and i noticed age of aquariums has a really good variety of quality products. do they do discounts for bulk orders?

also whats the wed site for legend aquariums?

thanx again smile.gif

James

Yer, I reckon age is the best to buy from because if Ben has the same product as anyone else he will price match so you may as well buy it from him as the postage is fixed price. I know he price matches as he did it for my friend at work just this week on a test kit. Things arrive in Sydney in 2 days most times so if you order early in the week you will almost always get it before the weekend (I have in all cases).

Bulk discounts? woo, I think with all the people at work we should all order stuff at the same time. I know this week two of us had orders for multiple people at the same time this week sad.gif

hi,

I generally buy from ben at age of aquariums and like everyone else here have only good things to say about 'em.

I also buy from aquaria.com.au sometimes if ben is out of stock or doesn't carry the particular item or if I'm in a hurry (I can order up to around 6pm and have the item here the following morning .... be aware though that this has been on fairly large orders, I wouldn't expect the same turnaround on a cheaper order).

They're not SCP sponsors but I've found their service to be excellent and on bulk orders can get their prices to within range of bens.

Archived