What is the Quietest submersible Pump?

fishly

Hi All,

Currently I am using King 3 for my sump. But it is very noisy and causing the sump to vibrate (You can't see it, but you can feel it when you touch the glass). I am wondering if there are any pumps out there as quite as the eheim canister filter and not causing vibration too much?

For anyone using eheim pumps, is it very noisy and vibrating too much?

Regards,

Fishly

Fishly,

i have a King pump and also an Atman pump which i got off Wayne with my sump. I must say the Atman is a great pump when compared to the King pump.

Mike

Depending on how much water you want to move and how much power you can spare maybe a more expensive outdoor pump like Hozelock Titan or Cascade or Oase Nautalis or Aquapro.

I would give the Oase a better rating (more expensive as well) but their extremely quiet and vibration free. I saw an installation for their Nautalis 12000 (its rated @12000Lph at 1m height) pump (normally a "fountain" but it was being used as a circulating pump) run absolutely vibration free.

Thanks all.

Don't worry Anthony. People do make mistake tongue.gif .

Wayne, how much do you sell the Eheim 1060 water pump?

Wui, I am only looking for something like 2000lt/hr. 12000lt/hr is way too big, it might crack my fish tank sadsmiley02.gif . Does Oase have the one which is lower rating like 2000lt/hr? How much am I looking to pay for this Oase Pump?

Regards,

Tony

From what i can remember a 2000lph pump will cost about $300. It comes with either a 3 or 5 yr warrenty depending on the type of pump.

I was just exampling their 12000lph because it was running on electricity and was definately much quieter than anything else pumping out that amount of water. They also have a 30000lph model, but i haven't seen it in action but from what i hear they pump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived