6 bar frontosa

Beardie

At the moment i have 2, 6bar frontosa around 9cm. Im thinking of either getting rid of one and just having one, or getting a few more. Just after your thoughts!

Hey Beardie, I've had very limited experience with fronts though after having a few in a tank they didn't seem happy at all. A few more were added to the group and the change was quite noticeable. They tended to not hide as much, they ate more (I'm used to Malawi pigs so it made me a little happier too) and became less skittish

HTH a little

Charlie

I think you should sell one or both to me he he he laugh.gif

Like Chuckmeister said if you get more they usually come out more but the problem is if you get males they will fight. You can hold out and try to buy females or you can buy several smaller ones grow them up and sell off the males. I am in the same situation as you I had four though so they were out a bit more but I just lost a female so now I dont know now if I should grow up my fry and sell off the males or hold out and buy females when they come up.

It also depends on what kind of other fish you have or intend on keeping, as well as how many tanks you have.

Good luck

Archived