Phsycologist required .. :(

lungy

sadsmiley02.gif .. Well i think it's time to stop the denyal ..........

and ask for help ... wacko.gif .. I find the last thing ,

i think about b4 i go to sleep & first thing i think about when i awake

is FISH ohmy.gif .. Am i alone with these demented thoughts blink.gif

Or are ther other Dementeds wacko.gif out there "SOMEWHERE" !!!

I have even dreampt about courting a gurl in a rosstratus pond too ohmy.gif ...

Help !!!

Andy... rofpmsl & gfa ..

Errrr ducks too much info!! oops.gif

Lungy how about a proof reader? blink.gif

I would say you are well beyond anything a psychologist could do for you. tongue.gif

(and what does Tammie say about the wetsuit under the bed?) eek.gif

ahahahahaha Fiona....wetsuit.....the pond aint that cold wink.gif

Andy blink.gif you may need to get a life matey (I'm definately no mermaid), although I agree with the fish thingo...fish, fish, fish (and I mean "fish" BaZ wink.gif )....

merjo

Guest Panga

haha Can i join this demented club ? rolleyes.gif

First thing i do when wake up is walk round and check all tanks to make sure everything is still ok....

If i have organized to buy some new fish, thats it....

Im like a little kid on Xmas eve... i cant sleep and cant wait for the next day to come, so i can get my new fishies blush.gif

Cheers Troy

yep i thaught i was a freak, my girlfriend gets jealous when she asks me a question, i ignor her and say somthing like...... "hmmmm.......i think i might get some leptosoma" lol. She says that i love the fish more than her...which isn't true of course wub.gif . But yea it has got worse since ive been working at an Aquarium store. But really i can't help of thinking about fish when i wake up or go to sleep, because i wake and there are my tanks sitting in my room...lol.

Anthony cool.gif

Guest Panga

I must be one of the lucky ones... biggrin.gif

My GF is just as much into fish as me... so i never get any complaints there wub.gif

Cheers Troy biggrin.gif

Guest Gutty

For me, i dream of fish riding biketrials......dont ask, but i ride biketrials aswell as keeping cichlids, so its a crazy mix.

Hey Alan, ever checked out a site called Farkin.net ? I used to hang there when i rode. Sadly a bad accident ended my days on a DH bike........... mad.gif

I believe an ex mod from here also hangs there quite a bit......forget his name though........ blink.gif

Gutty, yeah im on farkin all the time, usually the watering hole cause i do the sydney cbd rides every wednesday nights 7:00pm at St Mary's cathedral sydney....just a quick plug.

Cheers, Alan. cool.gif

Actually I dont think having an obsession with anything in particular is necessarily unhealthy unless it becomes the be all and end all. If this is the case then it can lead to severe problem when a fish dies or a tank crashes.

The main issue here is whether or not your obsession stops you from doing normal day-to-day activities which are essesntial for your funtioning in society. By this I mean things like cleanliness, eating, sleeping, working, studying (etc).

Provided this isnt affected, you really shouldnt be concerned.

Guest Gutty
Gutty, yeah im on farkin all the time, usually the watering hole cause i do the sydney cbd rides every wednesday nights 7:00pm at St Mary's cathedral sydney....just a quick plug.

Cheers, Alan. cool.gif

So you hang with Rik, Rob etc ?? Rik bought my old frame. sadsmiley02.gif

ohmy.gif

The main issue here is whether or not your obsession stops you from doing normal day-to-day activities which are essesntial for your funtioning in society

Well i don't sleep well , and i don't comunicate with the outside world blink.gif

I don't like people , the Government , or Neuclear wepons !!!... So you tell me ?

Oh also , I have a routine for my fish maintainance biggrin.gif , But not for my life !!!

Am i ok you think unsure.gifunsure.gif

Andy...

laugh.gif Yeah , sure seems like it Ben , though trouble seems to find me ,

where ever i go (my hair-cut perhaps ) rolleyes.gif ... Anyway to have

an interest such as fish smile.gif And the freindships arrising from that ...

Sure beats drugs anyday ... unsure.gif You can't loose !!!

Sensetive Andy .... tongue.gif

Archived