A few of my fav fish

Guest Smasha

Guest Smasha

Hey Memphis Tank biggrin.gif

Thanks biggrin.gif

Yes he is mine and no im not breeding them. but my boyfriend Panga is biggrin.gif he has babies about 1- 1.5 cm he has some bigger ones but he is holding them for Onlyme biggrin.gif Contact Panga if you are still interested he can give you some good tips too biggrin.gif

Guest Panga

Hey Memphis Tank

Yeah Smasha is right. I have 2 breeding pairs of lionhead that breed on very regular basis. I have about well over 50 fry atm that range from 1cm - 1.5cm.

Here is a pics of one of my pairs and there fry biggrin.gif

The male

user posted image

The female

user posted image

The fry

user posted image

Cheers Troy

Ps. Ben ( AKA The Cichlid Man ) has top quality lionheads breeding aswell biggrin.gif

Guest Smasha

Thanks Anita biggrin.gif

I am very proud of him i have just gotton a batch of babies outta him and his girl biggrin.gif Panga has the parents to him too biggrin.gif

Hi Smasha

very nice pics, particulary like the yellow and the lionheads, what do you keep your lionheads with and do you find them aggressive at all.

cheers

Guest Smasha

Hi Sarah

Thanks biggrin.gif

I keep them in a 4ft tank the Lionhead,yellows,maleri gold,silver sharks,black shark and my frontys and a black calvus biggrin.gif

The male lionhead and male yellow dont get along together they like to puff up at each other and chase each other round the tank,the calvus likes to give Mr grumpy(My Lionhead) biggrin.gif a bit of a razin too biggrin.gif Apart from that no i dont find them that agro at all

Panga had some S. tinanti a few years ago that we found are ALOT more aggressive then the lionheads...He is hanging to get some more of them

Thanks Daniel for your kind words too... All is going great guns here hope all is going well for you also biggrin.gif

thanks for the info Smasha, i have been wanting to get some here but they are very hard to find and not too cheap here either about $40 a pair at 4-5cm size thats retail.

cheers

Guest Smasha

No Probs at all Sarah

Panga sells pairs for $10 biggrin.gif

But $40 is pretty cheap too considering Pangas first pair he brought about 2-3 yrs ago cost him $70 for the pair ohmy.gif

Merjo

Yes i have heard this also but have never had a pair lose their other half to find out biggrin.gif

Guys, if you are interested in these guys fish, they are awesome, I was *dumbfounded* when i walked into their house, they are top quality. Its good to see people selling quality, not quantity tongue.gif it is well worth the money!

CHEERS DANIEL!

Archived