Deleted post

Nigel

I would like to know why the linni post of mine was deleted from the classifieds. Also the reason behind it. The member of the moderating team that did it can either reply here or PM or email or phone me. I would just like to know why please.

I would appreciate now other replys to this post as i am just curious as to know why.

Ph: 96329496 or 0413364840

Hi Nigel

I will reply here and not bother calling you or sending you a PM. smile.gif

The fish were sold as you stated in your post. I removed your post and three other posts that were also marked as SOLD to save the classifieds from being cluttered with now irrelevant posts. This was always done on the old forum and I have continued to do so here as well. It has never caused a problem and I can't understand why there is such a drama about it this time.

So, in a nutshell, it was me biggrin.gif

No problem Anita but my understanding is there is no need to delete them on this forum. If the deal fulls through it means i have to repost it and it took me 2 hours and 30 photos to get the one i posted. laugh.gif Any way no problem mate. wub.gif

No worries Nigel smile.gif

there is no need to delete them on this forum

There may be no need, but I just think it keeps the classifieds uncluttered and people actually get to see what is still for sale instead of what has already been sold.

I apologise though for all the dramas that it's caused - seems it needlessly ruffled quite a few feathers tongue.gifblush.gif

Well i had'nt noticed the previous deleteing of sold posts b4 , Thats why my feathers got ruffled .. Besides i watched Marks tank sale (with a sold sign on it)

sit there for 3 days ? It may still be there ? ... *runs to look* tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif .

Andy... smile.gif

Archived