How do I

Citypainter

I have some short digital movies of my fish that i just burned onto CD but I was wondering if anyone knows where they can be hosted for free or uploaded on to the net so that I can share them.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry to butt in

but im with optus broad band... how do u upload it ?

i used the uweb template they have on the home site... so im not familiar with web pages as i used their uweb template they gave me

but im with optus broad band... how do u upload it

You can use an FTP client to upload. You'll need to configure your FTP settings first.

Details can be found here: FTP Guide

If your Web Development Package already has a built in FTP client, you can use that instead of those listed above.

HTH

Cheers

Paul

CityPainter - Looks like you have a very exciting job as well as nice fish!

As for your movies. I've uploaded before onto Optus. It usually takes a while but gets there eventually. Mine are in *.avi format (it doesn't have to be) and they also have to be under 10 megabytes.

Cheers

Paul

It says that I have to have them gif format or something. I think I will try again later. MY HEAD HURTS sadsmiley02.gif

As for the job, well I usually paint houses but sometimes I get to abseil as well.

After a while its all the same.

Gif is a graphic format. If you took movies from your digital camera, it would be one of the following:

*.avi

*.mpg

*.mov

pm or email me if you need a hand uploading them.

Cheers

Paul

Archived