Msobo Magunga

odaski

I'm looking for Metriaclima Msobo magunga. the ones in Ad Koning's book(Malawi cichlids in their natural habitat p 163 . Picture 12). I've got a few of these variants. the ones more readily available seem to be the heteropictus variety (pic no 11). Any help getting therse guys would be great. rolleyes.gif

Hi odaski and welcome to the forum. As this is a classified ad, please fill in the classified access form (the link is at the top of this general forum).

Also, saying you have several variants of the msobo would indicate that you are not in Australia? (please update your profile to include your location).

Hi Rod,

As far as I know, the only stock to have come into Oz is the Magunga variant - I have no idea where people are getting the 'heteropictus' from.

Copy and paste the form from HERE and email it back to an Administrator to get access to the classifieds. This post will have to be removed soon as it is a classifieds post in general discussion and that's naughty blush.gifbiggrin.gif I will talk to you on email in the meantime.

Cheers

Archived