Display Tanks

GreekStylez

Ok Ladies and Gentleman: I have a brainstorm, here it is....

This post is dedicated for all those courageous enough laugh.gif to post pictures (or links) to their display tanks. I think we all will appreciate seeing everyone's masterpieces.

Not only this post provide a mouth watering, jaw dropping experience......it will also allow me i mean ALL of us to get some ideas.

Let the posting begin! cool.gif

This was taken by a mobile phone so is of poor quality. 4' with 2 O's and a pleco with Pongols and Nubias. The substrate is "Riverina Red" and is more red than the picture shows, cost ten dollars for the 25kg of it that I put in. smile.gif Again sorry about the quality sad.gif

My Photo

Mbuna nice setup , you got some heavy rocks in your tank , is your stand reinforced

Sab nice looking set up are you going to get a background for your tank, how much gravel have you got in that tank!

Cannula photo a little blurry still not bad for a mobile phone, what are the O's

cheers

sarah> I just have the normal amount of gravel - it was 20mm deep IIRC, but what you see is where the male Cobalt Blue and Hongis have been digging and putting all the gravel at the front of the glass! Cheeky things!

smile.gif

Guest Gutty

No fish room for me, just tanks scattered around the house. So i like them to all look "reasonable".

My old 4x2

user posted image

It's replacment, a 6x18

Crappy pic, i'll get a better one tonight

user posted image

Other tanks(American and Peacock)

6 and 4ft replacments going in this week

user posted image

Fry tank and video cupboard

user posted image

Enjoy.

sarah,

We have melanchromis, A.kornelia, blue dolphins, Ps.persipax,rusties, Ps loombardoi,and some brichardi, and some E.blues

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Josh and Evelyn

Guest Gutty
Gutty where did you get your rocks from?? blush.gif

I got the river rock(the big pebbles) from a landscape/gardening store down Wollongong way but you should be able to get them at just about any landscape/gardening place.

The 3 peices of sandstone came from an aquarium........and were quite expensive

sad.gif

Lata

Matt

Archived