Bloodworm only diet

Out of Africa

Hi,

Since my tank change my fronts only accept Hikari bloodworms! I have tried the Hikari sinking carnivore pellets for 4 days in a row now but I keep having to suck them out! Since the bloodworms are vitamin enriched , could that cover all their nutritional needs?

Thanks!

ps . they are adult Fronts btw

Fast the buggers - if they are adults you could starve them for a week or two to get them back onto pellets

Agree with Ash ,, :thumb will not hurt them and then try differant foods. Uncooked prawns cut up beefheart {no fat}

Frozen srimp are much better :thumbup: than bloodworms.And some Veg as well.

How would you go on pies only???Hope your not 16 :lol3: or i know the reply,,, :clap lol

Thanks guys! The Hikari are vitamin enriched and high in protein so I wasn't too sure..being carnivores thought they might be OK ...am having the same probs with my discus , little buggers watch flakes , pellets and swim away!

OH Dobbin4 I'm 31 mate but as I have been a personal trainer / natural bodybuilder with good eating and training habits for 10 yrs people never give me more than 23 :lol3:

Maybe I'll throw them in a protein bar :thumb

Edited by Out of Africa