cherry red shrimp!

AFJ

hey all

got 12 of these guys a little over a week ago. so fun to watch. :B ..even saw one molt the other day which is good! hope u all enjoy-please mind the shotty pics...i am finding it hard to take photos of these guys as they are so small. and my photography skills arent the best even on bigger fish :dntknw: tips please :thumbup: pics dont bring up true colours tho unfortunatly...they are much brighter(well females anyway)tank needs some work on it too...i am a little stumbled for ideas...atm its a bit of driftwood and some javamoss :dntknw:

eggs in this one please look close

IPB Image

on javamoss

IPB Image

young female

IPB Image

please any feedbak is welcome!!

thanx again

here are a few more pics...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

i hav also included a pic of the whole tank and i think it looks very boring. can u please suggest somthing for me to do to the tank to fix it up. i hav alot of javamoss(heaps in another tank)and would like to use a fair amout of this up and be able to see the shrimp but let them still hav a few hiding places for breeding etc

here is the pic...the square on the gravel is a java moss mat that is still growing. only made a week ago

IPB Image

wots ur ideas??

thanx

G'day,

Nice to see somebody with shrimps.

Spawning moss will adhere to most things. Not sure why you have used the shade cloth. Aqua scaping your tank would be simple, simply purchase wood shape of choice, strap the spawning moss to it with some black cotton thread and stand back.

Craig

Hi fishkid951

Very nicely put together thread, the shrimps look very nice and make an addition to any non-aggressive species tank. :thumb

They also come in handy with there cleaning abilities. :thumbup:

Wish you the best with them :)

Regards Symphy ;)

thanx...

the shad e cloth is a mat i am making for them. It is not to bond it with anything, but to make a neat ground cover. I have a couple of them growing in a spare tank atm.

I am just having a shrimp only tank...hopefully they will breed and grow so they are more visible. I have addedsome driftwood into the tank since my last post and added java moss to it. I think it looks much better than before. Wont look complete until the java moss grows a bit more and more shrimp start to appear;)

Archived