Quick shot

MVP

Hey MVP,

Nice setup.

I always love to see tanks with those backgrounds - they make the tank look great.

Cool GKs too!

I have been wanting to get into tropheus for a while now, but am kinda turned off from hearing how finnicky they are, especially horror stories of whole tanks of tropheus beeing wiped out by bloat.

How many do you have?

Are these your first tropheus?

Do you find them hard to care for?

Would love to get a decent colony of K2s some day.

Thanks for showing :thumb

Cheers

Joel

:thumb nice looking trophs awesome colours, great looking tank too.

i like the back ground whats it made from?

was it a DIY project ?

regards Brett

:thumb nice looking trophs awesome colours, great looking tank too.

i like the back ground whats it made from?

was it a DIY project ?

regards Brett

Hi MVP

Good looking, impressive

I couldnt say whether they are hard to keep as I have only been keeping tropheus for 6months so still pretty new to it and some of the other keepers with alot more experience could shed more light. I make sure my filtration is adequet, water changes 20 - 25% every 4 weeks(less then most but is definately done at 4weeks), I use seachem buffer and salts, don't overfeed and feed only quality food ie NLS and Sera Flora. With doing all of this I have not had any major problems.

At the moment i have Duboisi (17), GKs (16) and Bembas (8) but the GKs and Bembas are still new to my family as they've only been around a month plus.

The background is latex and the person that purchased it bought it from Auburn aquarium so i think it may be one of those universal rock ones...

Basically this tank was already set up and going i just bought it as it is so i guess all the hard work and diy side of things was done by the previous owner which made it easy for me to just change the rocks that he had in it a little clean of the filter and viola!

Looks great, nice to see all the gear go to a good home.

I hope it serve you as well as it served me, the filter always sounds a little louder when it has been 'serviced' as the water flow is a lot greater, it will become quieter as time passes and she matures a little.

Are those GK going to get any bigger?

Well done and enjoy

Damon

Looks great, nice to see all the gear go to a good home.

I hope it serve you as well as it served me, the filter always sounds a little louder when it has been 'serviced' as the water flow is a lot greater, it will become quieter as time passes and she matures a little.

Are those GK going to get any bigger?

Well done and enjoy

Damon

They will atleast double in size :D

Archived