My tanks

briztoon

G'day guys. :raisehand: Posted a few photos of my Geo. sp araguaia "orange heads" before, so I'll skip them. I've just started to get into fancy plecos, so far two panaque species, to go with my cichlds. Man it's hard to get good photo's of these guys as they are predominately nocturnal.

I've got two tanks, a big one and a small one. :lol3:<_<

Oh, a few things to ignore. One, my photographic skillz. I'm very good at taking out of focus and fuzzy shots. Two, the date time stamp on the photos. When it ticked over to the new year, my camera went back through time to 2005. Finally can some one please explain to me how to get rid of the date time stamp from my pictures. :dntknw:

Small tank.

Dicrosus filamentosus - checkerboard cichlids. I would love some Apistogramma iniridae to add to this tank.

IPB Image

L104 Panaque maccus

IPB Image

Also known as clown plecos

IPB Image

Rummynose tetras

IPB Image

Big tank.

I got 7 new L397's

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Juvenile araguaia & L397

IPB Image

Laetacara curviceps

IPB Image

That log gets crowded at times. It's shared by 3 of L397's, a pair of curviceps, 5 juvenile araguaia sleep in or around it, and most of the corydoras us it as a highway.

Male curviceps guarding eggs

IPB Image

Juvenile araguaia "orange heads" & juvenile L397

IPB Image

Penguin tetras & a couple of marbled hatchetfish

IPB Image

Thanks guys.

Tao, very nice looking checkerboard. I can only hope my juvenile male turns out like him.

D6C1, the L397's are cute, but hide most of the time. It's playing where's wally. :roll

The camera is a cheap digital, Kodak Easy Share C530.

Archived