Metriaclima sp. msobo magunga

m0oks

I think I have one of your males up here. Seller mentioned the name m0oks I think.

The nicer Msobo in my opinion, with more blue than black.

How did you come by your colony, did you import these?

Quality mbuna anyways. :thumb

that first photo just makes me wanna get rid of my electric yellows and get these guys :lol4: the yellow is unreal. looks like they are breeding well for you aswel, few mouthfulls in the last photo :thumb

great fish

LuNGz

Theres always a chance that these two species can cross as they're Metriaclima sp.

GTR73-I haven't seen any other msobo male looking like mine,except on the interent.My male came up from Queensland.

Heres two pictures of my male.Sorry i aint a photographer.

IPB Image

IPB Image

...where abouts in QLD did you get your msobo's. Was it Andrew???

Mine are a bit young yet, the male (F1)is just starting to darken up, and he only has 3 wenches to look after ;)

Stunning fish ya got there mOoks, stunning fish.

wolften

• 2 months later...

...where abouts in QLD did you get your msobo's. Was it Andrew???

Mine are a bit young yet, the male (F1)is just starting to darken up, and he only has 3 wenches to look after ;)

Stunning fish ya got there mOoks, stunning fish.

wolften

wonderful

i had 3 males and who knows how may female, my main male was brilliant almost electric in colour and when he would come out it was worth the waiting, i may have had a differnet sub species (not a 100 percent on that)

i recently lost my colony of Msobo, trying desperately to get more, i am in aelaide, can anyone give me a stear in the right direction, really wantt o get a colony up again in my 700 litre tank.

any help would be wonderfully appreciated.

currently running 11 tanks , so have the room :thumbup:

Archived