Overseas Trip

Fish Bot

Hey ppl im just about to go on a little asian adventure Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos and wondering if anyone knows of any worthwhile aquariums/farms or whatever that i could go check out when im over there?

Any Arowana farms would be awesome.

Cheers.

Hey ppl im just about to go on a little asian adventure Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos and wondering if anyone knows of any worthwhile aquariums/farms or whatever that i could go check out when im over there?

Cheers.

Suggest you try the yellow or business pages of those countries when you are there.

Cheers

Cheers.

Suggest you try the yellow or business pages of those countries when you are there.

Cheers

hey matey theres fish street in viet where its basically one street full of fish aquarium business i think i went there in regards to this thread just ask the cab driver hell be able to help you out would help if you can speak viet too, or pm flashie front and hell be able to give you a map http://www.aceforums.com.au/index.php?show...&hl=vietnam

If you go through Korat in Thailand, they are in all the back streets :lol2:

Also, check out the night markets in Korat. There's a whole bunch of aquariums set up there permanently at the back.

While we are talking shops in SE Asia, does anyone know of good ones in Penang / Butterworth, Malaysia?

I'll be there soon for a few weeks.

Archived