urgent help required

cmach70

I know this is not the right place for this post but had no options as I have not yet been granted access to the classified even though the application form had been sent months ago.....

Just had a cricket bat into my tank and the whole thing is empty. Fish are in a plastic bucket at the moment. No shops are open and need a tank, any size prefer smaller than larger to till the morning when I can get a replacement. I can buy it or lone it overnight. In the Campbelltown area, will pick up asap. Thanks

Try Bunnings....they're open till 9:00 PM in most areas....not to sure about your area though.

Go get a couple of largish plastic tubs and that'll do indefinately, or as soon as you can get a replacement tank.

Good luck.

How did you go? Did the fish survive?

By the way, you could probably have chased up your application. You've been a member here for 6 months and the post above was your first ever post. Doesn't seem to be the most urgent matter, until you need the forum...

Look at everyone elses profile in this thread. It might give you a hint as to why your application may have not been processed. Read the rules again for classifieds access in ACE Rules.

Hope all went well.

Archived