digital timer

moldyform

Hi, i am looking for an at least 3 socket digital timer to run my co2, lights and and a few other bits and pieces.

Preferably i would like it to have individual switchers on each plug so that the timer can be bi-passed for a short time i.e. to turn the lights on for a short time.

They seem to be very scarce as i havent been able to find one yet. What does anybody else use?

Cheers

Hi, i am looking for an at least 3 socket digital timer to run my co2, lights and and a few other bits and pieces.

Preferably i would like it to have individual switchers on each plug so that the timer can be bi-passed for a short time i.e. to turn the lights on for a short time.

They seem to be very scarce as i havent been able to find one yet. What does anybody else use?

Cheers

I use a multi-way powerboard with several, individual timers.

Then again, I'm using analog timers, at around $5ea (you can get twin packs at BigW for $10).

I have seen powerboards with digital timers that claim to be able to switch the different outlets individually at Bunnings, but they're quite expensive.

The "bypass" feature you're after is present on the analog timers.

"hijack"

The feature I would really like is the reverse of the "communal hallway light switch".

In the normal operation, when someone enters the hallway and switches the light on, it stays on for about 5 minutes, then turns itself off. I'd like to be able to turn my internal filters off for 5 minutes, whilst I'm feeding the fish, and not have to worry about remembering to turn the thing on afterwards.

Cheers,

I have 4 outlet digital timer, and it has individual switch for each outlet and different programs like you program one outlet to turn on 11pm-12pm then later on back on agian at 5pm, and the individual switch you have to press a couple of buttons to overide the program settings

Archived