tropheus duboisi Maswa 'Stardust'

homeownage

hmmm are they demasoni at top and bottom of the rock?

Maybe the trick is to keep the troph's terrorized so they aren't game to change out of their baby clothes, demasoni are preobably a tad small to do the trick but they have the right attitude :-)

Stardust have been line bred from the Maswa and are not currently available in Oz :(

I have 4 Maswa offspring that are two years old and have not developed their yellow stripe which I am waiting to breed to see what they throw. I believe however that they are doing this for safety in a large male dominant colony :roll

• 2 months later...

Stardust have been line bred from the Maswa and are not currently available in Oz :(

I have 4 Maswa offspring that are two years old and have not developed their yellow stripe which I am waiting to breed to see what they throw. I believe however that they are doing this for safety in a large male dominant colony :roll

hey would you be interested in selling me some of the offspring of those 4 ?

• 1 year later...

IPB Image

This unusual freckle-faced T. duboisi is a farm-bred color mutation that won’t be commercially available for some time. Good things come to those who wait! Photo courtesy of Fishes of Burundi.

got to take the importers word ??. Read about these in the USA .

Try this photo

Archived