tropheus dubosi price in sydney

homeownage

just wondering how much is tropheus dubosi fry worth in sydney?

the cheapest i have seen at a fish shop is $7.50 for 2cm fry going up to $40 for 3 cm fry

does anyone have any for sale near liverpool or fairfield ? may be interested in buying

I'm not sure if your aware of this but the dubosi do lose their spots as they get older and go black with a yellow band around the middle. I only say this because i got an impression you may not be aware.

Personally i don't know of anything else of that black colouration with white spots.

The price of 7.50 for 2cm fry is a good one if they look healthy, don't just buy the ones that look healthy if one or two don't look crash hot maybe keep an eye on them over a week to see if any of the others catch anything.

just wondering how much is tropheus dubosi fry worth in sydney?

the cheapest i have seen at a fish shop is $7.50 for 2cm fry going up to $40 for 3 cm fry

does anyone have any for sale near liverpool or fairfield ? may be interested in buying

i think they have some at strictly aquariums yagoona prob all of them at 26 bucks? not sure there about 3-4 cm the dubosi

the $7.50 for 2cm ones was when the aquarium at parramatta westfields was having a 50 % off sale

yeah i know they look completly different when they get older

ill look up duboisi malawa stardust - do people have them in sydney?

Petrochromis trewavasae keep the spots through adulthood, but they are more a dark brown rather than black.

what about a marbled peacock.

i know they are white with black but very similar and the one i have has very nice black spots on him, not to many but enough to make him an amazing fish to look at.

Was some at the auction Sat

Think they went for about $8 /10 ea ,, good buy!!

Best to get young and great to watch the colour change

I was lucky to have a fourm member Give me 14,,, Tks Frank

Great fish

Some have yellow stripe some have white stripe at about 5/6cm

they lose the spots, need clean water and good food

Very lively fish,, can watch them for hours.

Dobbin4,

Pleasure, glad you are enjoying them.

Mine are doing fine, though have to many for the moment 9 adults, 24 juvies 2-6 cm.

Next time your near Star City come over and see my Ndoles Red from Tumut, absolutely fantastic, even though still young.

Cheers

Frank

Archived