New WC Tropheus

kilroy

The little dude at the bottom looks like he is smiling!

Yep, something about their straight horizontal mouth makes them very cute!

Very nice! Are those their juvi dress or are they stay that colours as adults?

They have another inch or more of growing to do, and they will at least maintain that colour as adults. They seem to hold colour more consistently than other variants. There's no decor in the tank to fight over so no dominant males have really taken hold yet.

Really nice pics Shane. Does the blue in their dorsal fin only show up when photographed or is it pretty evident all the time?

Thanks. The red is the main colour with the blue as a highlight. It is visible most of the time, but gets brighter with mood. The camera seems to pick it up well though.

Lookin' real good Shane :).

Are you getting close to rocking out their tank?

Thanks for the look.

Jamo.

Gday mate,

I'm probably just going to leave the tank decor free for a bit longer and see how they go. There is bugger all aggression despite there only being 11 of them in a 6x1.5x2 by themselves.

always wanted these guys they are the best variant in my opinion, excellent fish, awesome for you mate =] good luck with them.

Thanks guys. Out of the five colonies, they are definitely the most striking, even though they have a bit of growing to do. I still have a soft spot for my ndoles though..

Hi Shane,

Beautifull fish, I am with you in respect if Ndole Red's, the ones I got off you are colouring up beautifull and all doing well. Looking for a separate tank for them so they can be on their own.

Next time I go to Batlow I might give you a call and come and have a look if you don't mind, would love to see them.

Kind regards,

Frank

Hi Shane,

Beautifull fish, I am with you in respect if Ndole Red's, the ones I got off you are colouring up beautifull and all doing well. Looking for a separate tank for them so they can be on their own.

Next time I go to Batlow I might give you a call and come and have a look if you don't mind, would love to see them.

Kind regards,

Frank

For sure mate, sounds good. I have a new rack of tanks since you picked up the ndoles.

Great stuff Shane really really nice. (I sound like a broken record but hey :lol2: )

cheers

rosco

thanks mate!!

Archived