Central Americans

QueenslandeR

There's.some.herichthys.pearcei.around.sydney.Grow.large....14.inches.but.are.peaceful.I.have

a.few.of.these.Have.two.14.inch.males.in.my.display.tank.with.yellows,loaches,frontosa,geophagus

gold.severums,etc.They.are.awesome.fish.when.fully.grown.

yea i like peasei see them around occasionally, what about fish like nandopsis haitensis, vieja argentea and zonatam, parachromis loiselli, Caquetaia umbrifera ... ect?????

Umbi's are around often but none of the others are. I was told we should see some argentea soon from the ones that popped in the country a few months back.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd kill for some Vieja argentea, only got 3 Vieja species need more. :lol4:

One day they will be the new hotness, one day...... :wub

• 3 weeks later...

Im in the situation mate, i only have 3 types of vieja also but would love some argentea or even a vieja regani

I'd kill for some Vieja argentea, only got 3 Vieja species need more. :lol4:

One day they will be the new hotness, one day...... :wub

• 4 weeks later...

yeah the bocourti are looking good,aye nick?

so are the hartwegi :thumb

there was some zonatum going around about 3-4months ago, but they very dear and very small, but they were here. and you will soon be able to get the red form of petina spledida....

yeah the bocourti are looking good,aye nick?

so are the hartwegi :thumb

there was some zonatum going around about 3-4months ago, but they very dear and very small, but they were here. and you will soon be able to get the red form of petina spledida....

oooh... red snooks sound nice, but it would be great to even see some bocourti or hartwegi around :dntknw:

• 3 weeks later...

i just bought 10 monoculus(peacock bass) @ $20 each...ive had about 1 month, and they've doubled in size....

they seem to be pretty common around sydney at the moment...

why not try and get some of them....they were on the bayfish list last month :thumb

• 2 weeks later...

[quote . Awesome fish never the less.

yes they are!!! check out youtube.....look up peacock bass feeding time(no live food) i think its from monsterfish keepers....or maybe from a guy called diesel mack

• 3 weeks later...

Sorroz,

thats a great pair there, didnt think i would ever see the red morph available in Australia... out of curiosity are the fish wild caught?

• 5 months later...

Archived