Frontosa Pics

lee427

here's a few pic's of my frontosa.I thought I would post some one of the female's held for 2 days and then dropped or swallowed but i'm pretty happy that there breeding after waiting so long and after all the trouble i had weening out other males I'm still adding more to the colony as well.Tell me what you think

alpha male

IPB Image

female that held

IPB Image

alpha female i'm pretty sure her vent look's exactly the as the other female that held

IPB Image

lee

beautiful fish, real nice :thumbup:

the alpha is 18cm females are between 17and 15 the other 3 little fronnies between 8 and 12.I've got my fingers crossed that there girls I'll find out in about 4months.I'm thinking about getting a w/c male in the future.

Great looking fish Lee :thumb

Are they a particular strain

Cheers dave

These frontosas are the most common varient of frontosas - Cyphotilapia Frontosa Burundi

Common name: burundi frontosa or six stripe frontosas as labelled in most LFS ..

BTW lee there nice lookers ... ;)

thanks for posting the pics timmy,yeah don't have either of those fish any more i think they where both males the two in the top and the bottom.I don't regret getting rid of those two they where nice but they got nothing on the alpha when i got him he was half the size of the females .Mclouglin2 I'd like see some pics of yours mate.Thanks for all the comments guys

Lee

Archived