Umbriferum? Does Anybody Have Them?

gusspi

I was wondering if anybody in Perth WA has Umbriferum's or know where to get them, as i have been looking for about six months to no avail :cryblow:

If anyone can help me out on this would be much appreciated :lol1:

I know a few east coast members have them, but not sure about west coast.

Alex is a tankbuster guru & he happens to be in Perth IIRC, he might know where to get some?

Someone actually answered your post in Perth and suggested looking at Aquotix. They have had them there for months...think it's unlikely they sold them all in the last few days.

Andrea :)

as i have been looking for about six months to no avail

welcome to my world thier hard to find over here as well.i suggest if thier at the place andrea mentioned go buy them as thier rare as hens teeth nowadays it seems.its a shame too thier a great fish one of my favourites.the irony is when they do appear their worth nothing.im currently looking for a female to change all that and would pay anything to get one :yes: .its the last fish on my list

Cheers everyone, i have looked in every fish shop in perth and no one has them or can seem to get them including Aquotix and Vebas, where i have put in orders.

I guess i'll jus have to keep waiting :dntknw:

Cheers for your help everyone :)

I know a few east coast members have them, but not sure about west coast.

Alex is a tankbuster guru & he happens to be in Perth IIRC, he might know where to get some?

Thank you for the kind words Ash! : :p

They have been few an far between at the moment. Except at aquotix apparently but I don't ever go there due to us not seeing eye to eye on keeping a number of fish (mainly tankbusters). That is all I will say.

Vebas had some nice ones about 4 months ago, picked up a male and female then.

Archived