SILENT AIR PUMP

sutts5

Will be working on new fish room this weekend setting up 8 std 2 foot tanks for fry. This will be located underneath master bedroom. As sleeping on lounge does not appeal what air pump can anyone recomend that wont keep the little woman awake?

Will be working on new fish room this weekend setting up 8 std 2 foot tanks for fry. This will be located underneath master bedroom. As sleeping on lounge does not appeal what air pump can anyone recomend that wont keep the little woman awake?

at least it will be you lying in bed listening to the drone and hiss, 'little woman' will be on the lounge, away from the din

without the expence of a 'Hiblow' most reasonably affordable larger pumps will develop odd noises in time.

i can't see where you'd need a large volume of air, even if you are going to use air driven filters.

i would reccomend you look at the 'Shwego' [spell?] range. they are renowned for their silence and dependability for yrs of trouble free operation, even in moderate size f/rooms

Thanks for all your assistance RAZ. GO NSW.

Floors upstairs are all pollished and the drone will echo. With 8 tanks i feel i might need larger pump but does that mean more noise. Dont know any one with that many tanks in illawarra.

Archived