3FT Tank with 6 huge bristlenose

sicj

I have 6 bristlenose in a 3ft tank and want to add some fish that will not eat the bristlenose fry sad.gif

Does anyone have any suggestions i want a cichlid colony in the tank which has nice colours blush.gif

cheers thumbup.gif

The cichlid will eat the fry.

If you want to add a cichlid colony, i suggest that when the male is guarding the eggs in his cave, move the cave into a fry saver.

As for a a cichlid colony, Pseudotropheus saulosi would be good in a 3ft plus you get both colours.

I've kept many SA cichlids in my BN breeding tank. Rainbows, discus and geophagus. I've never had a problem losing fry. I have lost fry to some African cichlids but not many.

I was thinking a small colony of mbuna like one of the dwarf types but cannot decide hehe blush.gif

I wanted something new that isnt very common but dont really know what is going around.

Anyone have any ideas ?? confused.gif

I was thinking a small colony of mbuna like one of the dwarf types but cannot decide hehe  blush.gif

I wanted something new that isnt very common but dont really know what is going around.

Anyone have any ideas ?? confused.gif

Any of the South American dwarf will fit in nicely.

They're small enough so shouldn't trouble the BN (some cichlids are small enough not to eat BN fry).

New for many people around here.

Definitely not common (well this will depend on your budget).

And quite a few to choose from recently @ LFS around the eastern suburb areas.

Setup a planted tank with tetras, corydora, ottocinclus, BN, rams, checkerboard, apisto, etc. 3 ft tank is a good size to start with.

Thomas.

Archived