Random Americans/Africans

Ash

Sorry for the poor photography, was inspired to take shots of my convict by Toufic's thread

Firstly, my big male Convict

user posted image

user posted image

Really bad shots of my Aulonocara lwanda male, so don't do the little guy justice!

user posted image

user posted image

My electric yellow colony growing out

user posted image

My 7' Severum tank

user posted image

finally my female synspilum with her current batch of eggs...

user posted image

and her previous successful batch of fry growing out (3-4cm at present)

user posted image

hope you enjoy! blush.gif

Ash

I'm quite happy with them, wish I had another bloodline though (2 good local fish + 11 in a shipment)

Beggers in the sticks can't be choosers

Schmuck - 4 gold & 3 green sevs, largest would be about 20cm nose to base of tail. Also a 22cm gibby in there (his rear 1/2 is in the bottom left corner)

yellow - I only kept 15 of them to grow out - not much of a market here unfortunately. I'd estimate the whole brood was about 150-200? Their mum is only about 14cm so she's got a bit of growing to do yet.

sweet fish man!! clap.gif

where in townsville did you get iwandas?

if you have any electric yellows or synspillum for sale i am only a phone call away!!

sweet fish man!! :clap

where in townsville did you get iwandas?

I didn't tongue.gif

I shipped them & the majority of the yellows up from the Gold Coast. The hope is of course to breed them, though I really don't have any I could part with atm.

if you have any electric yellows or synspillum for sale i am only a phone call away!!

Realistically I have 2 or 3 excess male yellows, but I didn't really want to seperate them until they have grown out a little more & started breeding. If you've got some good quality specimens to swap for different bloodlines I'd be interested, probably prefer more girls if anything though (wouldn't we all?)

synspilum juvies are for sale, PM me if you're keen.

not really no, the big males do keep put of each others way for the most part - initially when I got the second one they fought a bit but now they just tend to keep their distance.

Archived