Some more pussy shots for BaZ

anchar

Hey Schmuck...do you mean frowns from the punters expecting "pussy" shots or frowns from the cats? If the latter, I warned them these were formal shots and they weren't to muck around and pull faces in them tongue.gif

Dave..they are Devon rexes, otherwise known as poodle cats because of their hair. Normal cats have three layers/types of hair, whereas the rexes only have two, making them hypo allergenic. They are very talkative, intelligent, naughty (more so years ago when they were younger) and really need to be kept in pairs (at least). They wag their tails all the time too. The two in the box are sisters (1 year apart)...the fella on the bed was a rescue job.

Andrea smile.gif

On their naughty days they remind me of those two Siamese cats in Lady and the Tramp. I'll take some more "nice" face pics. tomorrow.

Andrea smile.gif

Slightly off topic......

My cousin's wife minded our kids for us a while back, and afterwards my daughter told me that his wife has a nice pussy which is fun to play with tongue.gif

Such innocence hug.gif

I had a great time telling this story to a group of friends which included my cousin and his wife yes.gifLOL.gif

My daughter and her cousin could not pronounce "k" a while back, and said "t" instead. So instead of kittens it became tittens (or instead of kitty or kitties it became...). So that meant that we could play with some nice little ...

Andrea -

I have a blue tabby devon rex, just wasnt sure whether yours were a different kind of rex. Your devons are VERY hairy compared to ours :D! I'll post some pics of him when I get a chance smile.gif

Dave.

LOL.gif I remember (just) when my guys were that age. Their hair doesn't come in till after 14 weeks (before that they are baldish/bum fluffish). I'll try and find pics. of them as kittens...very ET looking. I wouldn't let them go to their new homes till 14 weeks because some people don't understand that they need the extra warmth that "normal" cats don't need.

He is lovely Dave, but if he is left alone a lot, you might want to look at a rex friend for his (and your) sake woot.gif .

Andrea smile.gif

Hi Andrea -

Mine's still quasi bald in patches smile.gif. It doesnt have the allover cover like your cats smile.gif. He has a friend. A male brown burmese who we bought at the same age.

He is gorgeous Dave. Mine always have a bald bit somewhere at some stage. They are pluckers...yes I said pluckers. I will often catch Millie grabbing Nap and when I call out, she spins around and has the tell tale fur hanging from her mouth.

They also chew each others whiskers off (apparently a sign of affection). Leo was recently very ill with pancreatitis, and when he was returned to the group the girls had a field day on his whiskers LOL.gif I have always had cats, but I have to say after having rexes I will never be without one. They really are different than other cats...much more interactive and extrememly loving and loyal. Mine are lilac spotted tabby point Devons.

Andrea smile.gif

PS> Burmese and Devon = lots of mischevious times ahead there woot.gif

They are gorgeous cats!

I have a siamese cross and they have to the most personable and vocal cats I know.

Do you breed them Andrea?

I don't breed them anymore, but I have kept in contact with most of the people that bought them. It's lovely to see how they develop and watch their colours change through the months. I'll post some pics. when I have time to scan them.

Andrea smile.gif

Archived