Fish Keeping Distribution (part 2)

anchar

Which category are you?  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can understand why young men like the predators and aggreesive fish. Im 14 and like them. But malawi and tangs just suit me. However i do have friends with lots of americans. I spose people are suited to dfferent types of fish. Nice idea of a poll though.

wazza

Why is 25 the great diving line?

Why not 30 or 35? tongue.gif

Why is 25 the great diving line?

Why not 30 or 35? tongue.gif

....because I was testing the hypothesis that "young" guys were attracted to large Central Americans. I defined "young" as under 25. Read part 1 of the poll tongue.gif . biggrin.gif

merjo

• 11 months later...

Hmm being in the market research industry, i'd suggest that you prolly should have inlcuded females in your analysis to give a better indication of the playing field on this forum. But, i realise that you cant add more than ten cells/codes etc, so perhaps another poll for the girlies? Just an idea...

hahha just had a look at part one and a 'merged' poll would be feasable beause the paramaters except for gender are then same!

But splitting the poll like this also issues of males acciently answering the females and vica vera. There is no blocking mechansim for this. So, you might run into problems of double voting and other false votes etc. males answering female poll and not the male one etc etc etc etc etc rolleyes.gif

It would still be nice to merge them smile.gif

Archived