has any one breeded these

akaomar

hi

i bought a pair of wild cought Synodontis multipunctatus they are in a 4x20x20 with some maningo (the electric blue jahani they are about 6cm )

i was wondering what is the best host 2 put with them electric blue , red empress,etc

they are 10cm maybe bigger are they adult size (mature)these fish were imported by nigal

cheers omar

Hi,

I have got some wild caught ones as well that i got throguh St George over a year ago now, may have come from Nigel don't know who the importer was, and it took them about 9 months to start breeding and for me to actually get young.

Hosts i currently have are Burtoni and Caliptra, funnily enough i am about to put my Mainganos in there as a host change and because they are prolfic breeders at present.

Good luck, the babies of these guys are awesome.

Mark

You gotah fick up you're spelinng tere Omar...rofl

I remeber someone selling these with a big colnoy of host in the classifieds section. You should go back afew pages and check out what the colony was and maybe buy them?

hth

Richard

the cats always stay next to each other under a rock dose that mean they are going to breed but they are waiting for the host fish

i am getting 2 male and 2female electic blue for them is that a good host

i want to get red empress but later on

what do use think

akaomar quite a lot of people in Perth breed these smile.gif anything with a big enough mouth that holds lots of fry smile.gif

But after a few times of swaping eggs with the adult fish they will soon relise what is happening and wont let them do it as easyly.

Archived