Wanted photos

Nigel

I need some photos of Lake Tangs. They are for a web site so if you want credit for them no problem. They need to be of species from the northern part of the lake and have to be owened by you. I cant use photos that have a copyright to some one else. Any help and photos would be much appreciated. You can either email them or post them here.

Hehehehe.

Here's a map for Tanganyika. Although it's a variant map for Tropheus, you can use it to identify all the different locations of Tanganyika.

I consider anything above Zaire to be north. I'll see what I can do for ya mate. wink.gif

Cheers

Paul

Thanks Paul for the map. It would help if the photos are of fish that are in a range from Kigoma as far south as Mtossi and on the Congo side from Kapampa to Mtoto. I would think that some of the species are all over so it would not matter so much.

Nigel,

You can use my tropheus photos. I dont know if they are to far south though. they are nknode yellows. let me know and i send you some

Josh

Hi Nigel,

I am quite happy to let you use my pics for your website, the only thing is you would have to work out what fish comes from the north.

Lamprologus hecqui

user posted image

L. elongatus

user posted image

user posted image

N. tretocephalus

user posted image

C. leptosoma kitumba

user posted image

A. compressiceps gold

user posted image

O. nasuta gold

user posted image

L. occelatus gold

user posted image

N. buscheri

user posted image

Tanganicodus irsacae

user posted image

I hope you can use some,

Ziggy

Nigel,

I've got a couple of centerfold pictures from magazines that have varients of tropheus and ventralis from all over the lake. They were released in the aquageographica magazines a couple of years ago.

I wouldn't be willing to loose the pics but you could scanor copy them in some way or other..

Mick

Hey Nigel

I know that you have enough for now but for future reference, this is what I have if you want pics of any of em let me know, there are a few pics in my webshots address but I now have better ones if needed of any of the fish.

7 Cyathopharynx foai "Magara"

7 Cyprichromis leptosoma "Malasa"

17 Cyprichromis leptosoma "Kitumba"

5 Enantiopius melanogeny

6 Lamprologus occelatus

2 Neolamprologus buesheri "Kachese"

3 Neolamprologus cylindricus

4 Neolamprologus leleupi, yellow

6 Neolamprologus pulcher, daffodils

4 Neolamprologus sexfasciatus

2 Neolamprologus tretocephalus

3 Ophthalmotilapia ventralis "Samazi"