Melbourne Cup

anchar

G'day

I reckon a horse will win! blink.gif

Sorry people, bloody long night at work.

Followed closely by a human, or perhaps another horse??? woot.gif

Okay I'll stop now.

Goodnight

Sorry guys, I dont know if this makes me un-Australian but I couldn't give a rats backside about the cup. I'm a poor uni student so I don't have money to throw away on gambling (which I am notoriously crap at). I just see gambling in terms of fish, if I bet and lose $10-$15 thats a nice Ps. Kingsizei I've missed out on tongue.gif

tongue.gif .

I should have taken your advice Alan. I placed $10 each on Makybe Diva and Vinnie Roe to win outright and got 3rd place for Zazzman in the office sweep.

All up $26. smile.gif Not too bad IMO

Cheers

Paul

I got Makybe Diva in the sweep so I'm pretty happy about that.

None of my bets did any well though. Was going to take Vinnie Roe for a place but I stupidly listened to a mate and took it for a win instead sad.gif

I started walking to the TAB with every intention of $50 on Makybe Diva and a couple of mystery bets (despite trying to avoid reading form and gambling I caved this morning and bought the paper) whistling.gif

When I got to the TAB the rain had begun in Flemington and looked to be getting worse so I thought I'd back Vinnie Roe solely on his 'wet' reputation instead wacko.gif . But I didn't want to lay the whole fiddy so I spread it and took the 2 favorites in a quinnella which covered my bets for the day and will shout me a slab or 2 woot.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Archived