Fear... And then relief... And then ecstacy...

Ducksta

I just noticed a female demasoni (about 6cm) had spat a couple of fungused eggs in her floaty ohmy.gif I have had a similar experience with other mbuna where then you realise the entire spawn is fungused and choking her as its too big to release. mad.gif I immediately grabbed a toothpick and popped her mouth open a little bit, and 2 fully developed (no eggsac) fry swam out. wub.gif I figured this was stressful enough to make her swallow so I thought I should finish stripping, I was amazed she had 18 fry!!! woot.gif Thats my biggest demasoni mouthful to date and it came complete with a half mouthful of fungus getting in the way thumb.gif I am so happy, but before the ecstacy, it was the strongest sense of relief I have felt in ages blush.gif

I only say that Duck and Grace coz i got a peek at what my aurora girls were holding last night and i used a cotton bud. i stripped two of the fry let the rest tumble in her mouht and use the two little ones as a guide on when to strip the rest. the other girl has a monster mouthful.

I'd love a demasoni colony to play with too! Might be getting my hands on some this weekend! (adults) woot.gifLOL.gif

bathroom cabinet is further than the kitchen pantry, and who likes walking? not me

that is way they invented cars so we didn't have to walk LOL.gif

congrats on the big mouthful.

cheers

Rosco

Archived