frontosa pics

Josh

OK people, there is alot of debate on whats what in the frontosa world. I know what these fish are, but am not game to ID them and start a big debate about whats-what. There are normal six and seven bars as well as blue zaire's and mpimbwe.

So for all those who wanted to see some pics of fish that arent 2cm and are starting to show some characteristic then here they are

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I do have a heap more photos of these fish.

thumb.gif

Josh

Very very nice Josh

Not even going to take a crack at what is what but I don't believe I've seen the ones in pic 2 and 4 too often except maybe on the Internet LOL.gif

They're very nice mate.

Cheers

Paul

Gday Josh

Rob here from nowra how are ya? Been a while since i spnt time on this site. Did you end up getting a big tank and dubosi ? The fish i got of you are doing well, your female blue has spawned and the electric yellows (the big ones) also bred. I got like 10 saulosi of you, would you believe they all went blue and are males lmao! laugh.gif I gave a heap away and kept 2 they are pretty big now. At the moment i have a setup 3 foot tank with no fish in it, know of anybody selling something interesting? Anyways say hi to the wife and ill catch ya later.

Cheers Rob.

hi rob,

To bad on the saulosi mate sadsmiley02.gif

Yes Mike there are a few different varients in there, and at around 10cm there is little chance of breeding from any of them.

Josh

• 4 weeks later...

Archived