Silver Aro's

Alex

they will be worth next to nothing soon, alot of them will end up back in the shops when they outgrow thier tanks.

nick!

But at least this way everyone will be able to afford themte=@nthony,Jun 24th 2006 @ 09:48 ]

Hi All,

Auburn has some 15cm silvers ATM. Pretty good size and good orange/red colour to the fins. They are going out at $400ea. We also have one slightly deformed silver at 20cm for $100 if anyone wants a cheap start, he has character.

All are eating Hikari food sticks. check them out if you are interested.

Regards

Anthony

Auburn Aquarium

115 Parramatta Rd

Auburn 2144

(02)96485200

really???? can they swap from salt to fresh that easily? who caught them?

I did & still am they seem to be in big number's in Botany bay I'm still pulling at leased 10 silver aro's out of the bay every day.They are run down a little & a bit thin.Must be the long swim from South America. :yes:

It's the 75th winter migration happens every 75yrs nobody knows why & not many people know about it as most will die by the next time they come back my grandfather told me about it.

Grab a net and come on down have seen some black aro's just can not seem to get one :(

cya

Rat

mate they all flew over to their rightfull owners, we don't call them dragon's for no reason son.

:lol3:

for rat...this was what i had told ya about

Tam

How could you let him go what a great fish must of hurt selling him :cryblow:

Thanks for the pics.

cya

Rat

ps: wish one of those aro's would fly over to my house :thumb

Archived