Where is everyone

I miss the old forum days, I am glad to see some still using the classifieds as we have been able to get some nice Tangs from people recently and I ABSOLUTELY HATE Mewe, I do not understand how to operate that app at all. I try and look and then I just give up!!

A lot of the FB groups I get sick of seeing the same question asked over and over, for example what sand can I use in my tank!! 

Lisa.

• Like 1

Facebook is terrible for information and searching, I learnt a lot over the years from this Forum.  Facebook is better for pictures though.

Let's hope this hobby keeps going strong.

I did go marine for some time but I just sold my tank, I like marine but marine fish are very unethical in my opinion.  Marine also stinks your house out and are a lot of work, Reef2eeef is ok forum but also very elitist.  It was a great tank but I'm happy it's gone!

Has anyone seen or heard from Buccal?

• 1 month later...

even with facebook not allowing trading/selling of live animals and gumtree putting a price tag on any sale of aquarium related items, still so quite on here. start posting links to the ACE forums Lads/Lass!

miss the good old days where you get 20-30 post/replies on a slow day 🤕

On 8/5/2020 at 11:51 PM, Frosty said:

even with facebook not allowing trading/selling of live animals and gumtree putting a price tag on any sale of aquarium related items, still so quite on here. start posting links to the ACE forums Lads/Lass!

miss the good old days where you get 20-30 post/replies on a slow day 🤕

It's definitely picked up over the last few months nothing like 10 to 15 years ago but there seems to be a few new members and more posts  

• 3 weeks later...

Was searching through the forum looking for info as to what happened to the old http://www.sydneycichlid.com/ which looks like a fish site but in a different language?  Anyone know what happened there? Trying to brush up on my knowledge or lack of and funny the old sites you come across and sadly a lot of the domains have been let go. Gone are Cichlid room companion, the Cichlid recipe, Cichlid exchange. Was glad to see The Krib still there. Like said earlier in this threads the Facebook groups are a quick flick through without much real discussion worth reading and more for people to show pics of something in their tank. Can’t imagine most “younger” people having the concentration span to read through a forum.

• 3 weeks later...