Brine shrimp and fronts

Bradc

Wondering if brine is ok a couple times a week? I have access to mysis as well. Abit of conflicting info on line about what holds more nutritional value and hoe often is ok to feed. I understand they can get hooked if feed to much. Ive never really offered frozen to any of my fish so abit unsure.

Cheers people

Ive got hikari gold, dainichi, sera discus which i found the really condition my geos and haps well and frozen brine.

I have been mixing the dainichi and hikari gold when i feed because both the previous ownera fed hikari but i usually buy dainichi lol so trying to ween them onto my staple for my fish. I like feeding the brine just wasn't sure if its a good treat or something that can be feed abit more regular.

Was going to try them on some cooked prawns as well. Get them nice and fat and hopefully they will start breeding for me.

Yeah they are getting some size females range from about 12cm to about 23cm and the male is about 32cm so yeah.

Still settling in i had to move them from a standard 6fter they shared with other fish to my 4x2x2 by themselves. My 6fter sprung a leak friday. Was not happy.

Archived