Fronts kigoma

Bradc

Do kigoma get the nice blues etc you see on other fronts colour patterns? Im not a massive fan of fronts so ive never really looked into them but ive been offered some big females for cheap and if they get some blue on their fins etc would probably make me appreciate them abit more lol. Id have to source a male aswell so not sure how hard that will be to find either.

Bradc - @brucem has some of the nicest kigoma around and spare males for sale.

Disclaimer, they were mine and I raised them for 4 years from 5cm to 28cm, still very nice specimens :p

Don't expect anywhere near the blues you find on Zaire Frontosa - Kigoma do have some signs of blue though with a lovely golden yellow on the fins.

I posted a video of more than likely what to expect, they are a pleasure to breed and raise.

28 minutes ago, brucem said:

Cheers Mo.

i love be my fronts.  I’ve got a few spare F1 kigoma  males if you’re looking for one.

Im heading up the mid north coast next week too if that helps

Hey mate yeah that would be good if you could inbox me a price etc we can discuss then. The bloke im ment to be buyingthe females off is kinda stuffing me around now but if we can organize everything then its settled before hand etc lol.

Archived