cyprichromis leptosoma livua

Bradc

Picked up my cyps yesterday and they have settled in very well. Were abit smaller then i remembered so had to move my black calvus out of the tank for a month or 2 untill the cyps gain some size. 

Gave me a chance to measure the calvus sitting at 7 and abit cm and 6cm even. 

Was wondering what other tank mates people put with their cyps? I was originally going to go some sand sifters but im not really wanting to spend another $500 on fish for that tank. Was thinking maybe something that pair up. Something like neolamprologus mustax or leleupi. 

Any other opinions? Doesn't have to pair up either just was a thought.

I've kept dewindti with Cyp livua in the past with no problems.  There are lots of options though.  It really comes down to what appeals.  Have you considered a group of shellies?  They are always fun to watch.

3 hours ago, humbug said:

I've kept dewindti with Cyp livua in the past with no problems.  There are lots of options though.  It really comes down to what appeals.  Have you considered a group of shellies?  They are always fun to watch.

Good to know.

Ive got a 3x18x18 that has a nice multi colony in it. Was considering swaping them to the tank but sort of like where they are at the moment. Plus i found they wouldn't breed real well in the flow and the cyp has alot of flow.

Archived