Scieanochromis fryeri

dan walter

The good old electric blue.

Pretty sure most of us started out with these, i know i did.

These days though i cant find the nice quality there once was, id love a colonly again, but some of what iv seen just doesnt stack up.

The more northan variant with the white blaze starting at the tip of the tail over the dorsal snd down the nose along with the fire orange/red anal fin.

Not a white splash over the back..

Do they still exist? like the below pics i googled.

ahli.jpg

ahli-1.jpg

6cf6386f98189852b81efc9d8842237f.jpg

http://www.petlink.com.au/Classifieds/sale/2618293.html

I got some ice berg juvelines from him two months ago and right now they are around 5cm and starting to colour up really nice. I meet him and his mom at the cichlid auction few months ago and I went to his house and picked some ice bergs. I saw their dad and he somewhat looks like the picture you posted up. If you are curious you can go have a look for yourself he doesn't care whether you buy anything or not.

Make sure u get the maleri island collection point ones. They are also known as iceberg. They have red anal fins and the white blaze like your pics.. I think there were some around a while back that had yellow anal fins that i think are from another collection point. But im pretty sure there are pure maleri around at the moment.

Archived