help identifying flowerhorn symptom

Buzzin29t

Hi all, my flowerhorn has a white bulge behind his anal region with a dark looking piece protruding from it. I tested the water today before i did a 50% water change and the readings were:

ammonia 0 nitrite 0 nitrate 20.

I haven't tested the water since the wc because most likely will get false readings being its too soon. but I'm more pleased knowing that the nitrate would have dropped to a more acceptable level.

his appetite is big as ever his a pig so thats good, breathing is normal, swimming normally still doing his barrel rolls which he started doing as a baby (common for fh as ive heard).

my concerns with him are; his been flashing quite a bit against the gravel, he flickers his fins and darts around here and there. something is iritating him possibly internal. also his poop looks suspicious.

before i start diagnosing him i need to find out about that bulge i mentioned earlier. it was very hard getting pictures because his too bloody active and wont stay in one spot.

im really concerned for him and makes me really stressed seeing him like this so please any help you can provide will be much apreciated

here are few pictures sorry about the quality like i said it wasnt easy getting a focused imgage.

20160526_145258_017.jpg

20160526_220226.jpg

20160526_220426.jpg

Archived