Ecotech Vectra m1 return pump

Nav

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fingers crossed yours turns up soon mate.

Been busy all day plumbing my sump and doing some paint touch ups. Not sure where the afternoon/night went. Silicone the weir in tomorrow and she is ready to be moved back onto the wall and filled up.

My pump is at least another week away. AoA said something about the distributor running out of stock again...

Did it take long to calibrate the pump? Is it as quiet as the reviews make it sound?

That's terrible mate! Run out twice!

I haven't used it yet, been getting my sump and tank all in order. Have a few mates coming around tomorrow to help me move the tank before I fill it up tomorrow night. Hopefully have it pumping water tomorrow night or the night after.

My pump is at least another week away. AoA said something about the distributor running out of stock again...

Did it take long to calibrate the pump? Is it as quiet as the reviews make it sound?

Screw that man id be demanding my cash back and settling with a quality way cheaper pump. Sounds like terrible service from wholesaler and shop.

Screw that man id be demanding my cash back and settling with a quality way cheaper pump. Sounds like terrible service from wholesaler and shop.

Bit harsh, I would say why are people not waiting until they are readily available, but that is just me.

I'm a bit frustrated as I called before I placed the order and was told id get it the following week. I really wouldn't have ordered otherwise. But it's finally getting close so I'm crossing my fingers. My cheap pump I was using failed on me so I've borrowed a pump last week from a friend to hold me over until the new one comes.

• 3 weeks later...

So I finally got my pump today. Quick question for anyone here, anyone know where I can get a 2.5 inch (male) to 1" adapter (female) ? Currently have a 1" flexible hose with a 1" threaded (female) adapter on it. Tried going to bunnings to rig an adapter up but couldn't find a single adapter to use and want to avoid using multiple adapters of possible.

So pump plumbed and running after a trip to Reece plumbing. Boy is it quiet. Can't hear it when the cabinet doors for my tank are closed.

The calibration was simple as well, took about ten minutes to setup. Also a big fan of the way it starts by gradually increasing it's water flow, no more jet stream flying across my tank when I start it.

Archived