Motoro pups

Alex

very nice colour and markings , what size tank are the parents in

Thanks mate. The parents are in a 8x3x2.5

Well done Alex,quite a few this time.Still haven't got any replacements to the ones I lost but might be soon.Cheers Glen

Should get back into it. I lost one of my females, appears that one of the pups became stuck when she was giving birth, bit sad but you get that. I'm moving away from TB's getting more into tangs. So I may need your help with some stocking. ;)

It's an absolute pup factory!

I'm not sure why anyone would mess around with chemicals when it isn't needed. If the rays are being kept in an acidic environment slowly get them used to your tap water. Makes water changes easier (especially large scale ones), cheaper and removes any human error when mixing chems.

That tank would be great for feather fins!

Bring back the descampsi as well Alex!

But agree with everyone, awesome rays

I have something huge that is going to be unveiled later this year. Going to be something special, stay tuned. ;)

How much do you have to feed the parents Alex? Also, are all those pups from one litter or multiple?

Feed them heaps, hard to say exactly how much. Mainly hikari carnivore and chopped up frozen foods (whitebait, squid and fish fillets.

• 2 weeks later...

Mate - have you seen a recent 'River Monsters' episode where the bloke teases a little motoro in to stabbing a leg of beef?

Unreal. They are incredibly precise with their stabbing, I always assumed they would just flail around and be lucky to catch something.

Is it weird though that it made me want them more?

Archived